In order to enlarge the LUXEMBOURG ART WEEK cultural events suggested to collectors, art market professionals and art lovers, we are delighted to announce that the
Deloitte's 11th Art & Finance Conference
The Place of Technology in Art & Finance
will take place at the Luxembourg Philharmonie – Salle de Musique de Chambre
on Friday, 26 October 2018, from 09:00 to 18:00 followed by a cocktail.
Their internationally renowned industry speakers will give you insights into the following themes in and around Art and Finance Market:
• The challenges to deploy blockchain in the art market to allow fractional investment in artworks
• Art, Law and Technology: what are the main challenges?
• Risk Management: how technology can support trust in the art market?
• Big Data & Artificial intelligence: how to improve Analytics, Financial Decision & Experience in the art market?
• Investment in ArtTech companies
Download the agenda including a detailed list of guest speakers, on the event webpage.
Attendance to this conference is by invitation only.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.