Applications for the seventh edition of Luxembourg Art Week, which will be held from 12 to 14 November 2021, are now closed.
- Audrey Bossuyt, Partner, Zidoun-Bossuyt Gallery
- Bernard Ceysson, Artistic Advisor, Ceysson & Bénétière
- Patrick Majerus, contemporary art collector and donor
- Kevin Muhlen, Director, Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain
- Delphine Munro, Head of Arts and Culture, European Investment Bank
- Alex Reding, Director, Nosbaum Reding, and CEO, Luxembourg Art Week
- Carine Smets, contemporary art collector and Founding Director, Smets Group
The number of participants in The Fair is limited. The selection committee, composed of gallerists, collectors and renowned professionals, alone choose the galleries for the all the editions.
For further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org