Mark your calendar!
This year's show will take place at Halle Victor Hugo in Luxembourg from Thursday 19 to Sunday 22 November 2020, beginning with the Preview on Thursday 19 November, and opening to the public from Friday to Sunday.
20–22 November 2020
PREVIEW – 19 NOVEMBER 2020
Halle Victor Hugo
60, avenue Victor Hugo
Applications for the 6th edition of Luxembourg Art Week are now open.
You may now apply to the following sections:
The Main Section presents over 30 established contemporary art galleries from around the world, each representing internationally renowned artists. It allows visitors, collectors and art investors to discover the best of today's contemporary art.
Take Off is supported by the Ministry of Culture since its creation in 2016. This prospective section is reserved for galleries that represent young and emerging artists. It is also open to art institutions, organisations and artists' collectives, offering them a unique opportunity to present their work to a wider audience. Visitors can find works at affordable prices ranging from new creations to prints and multiples.
Gather all required documents
- Completed Application Form and signed Terms & Conditions
- Short presentation of your gallery and list of artists you represent
- Exhibition views and photos of your gallery storefront/exhibition space
- Presentation of your project including artists and works exhibited
We kidly ask you to send your complete application file to the following email adresses:
Submissions will be accepted until Sunday 21 June 2020.
Please note that any late or incomplete application will not be considered by our selection committee.
Submitting an application does not constitute a right to participate in Luxembourg Art Week / The Fair.
If your application is selected by our committee, you will receive a confirmation of participation at the end of June.
Selection Committee 2020
- Bernard Ceysson, Artistic Advisor, Ceysson & Bénétière
- Patrick Majerus, contemporary art collector and donor
- Kevin Muhlen, Director, Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain
- Delphine Munro, Head of Arts and Culture, European Investment Bank
- Alex Reding, Director, Nosbaum Reding, and CEO, Luxembourg Art Week
- Carine Smets, contemporary art collector and Founding Director, Smets Group
- Nordine Zidoun, Director, Zidoun-Bossuyt Gallery
The number of participants in The Fair is limited. The selection committee alone, composed of gallerists, collectors and renowned professionals, will choose the galleries for the 2020 edition.
+352 28 11 25 20
+352 28 11 25 20